Terms and conditions
NOAH’S ARK ZOO FARM TICKET PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This legal notice applies to all purchases made by you through the website under the domain name www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk (the 'website') or for purchases made over the phone (‘tele-sale’).
By choosing to purchase products through the website or tele-sale you are entering into an agreement with Noah's Ark Zoo Farm (Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm is the trading name for: Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm (registered charity 1200719) and its subsidiary Noah’s Ark Zoo Enterprises Ltd), whose registered premise is Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Clevedon Road, Wraxall, Bristol, BS48 1PG, (henceforth referred to as 'NAZF') under the terms and conditions set out below.
The online NAZF Shop is owned and managed wholly by Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, as an additional service to customers.
1. Purchase of tickets for NAZF. A 'ticket', also known as an 'e-ticket' for the purpose of electronic sale, is a product that allows entry to NAZF for the purpose of visiting the attraction during the period of the ticket’s validity.
Tickets are valid for the date and time stated on the ticket. Please note the opening times for Noah's Ark Zoo Farm is Monday- Sunday.
2a. Classes of ticket holders. For the purposes of online ticket sales, the following definitions shall apply:
Adult Ticket: A person aged from 16 years old to 64 years old (inclusive). Child Ticket: A person aged from 2 years old to 15 years old (inclusive). Concession Ticket: 65 years or over, or a student with appropriate ID. Carer for paying guests with accessibility needs (henceforth referred to as Essential Carer): The essential carer comes in for free when accompanied by a paying registered disabled visitor. The registered disabled visitor purchases a standard ticket according to their age.
2b. Issue of tickets. On successful payment of your ticket(s), NAZF shall provide an e-ticket whereby you may print your ticket(s) or display on a mobile device.
It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied to us in respect of your ticket requirements is accurate, and that your email account is set up to accept emails from our domain:
@noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk @noahsarkzoofarm.com @mail.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk @mail.noahsarkzoofarm.com.
We are only responsible for issuing tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
2c. Ticket purchase and validity. Payments for tickets are non-refundable, except for in exceptional circumstances and only at the discretion of NAZF. Tickets are valid only for the duration specified on the ticket at time of purchase or transaction confirmation.
On arrival at NAZF, the following will be required in order to validate a ticket purchased through our website, please bring your tickets to the Ticket Office:
Appropriate proof of entitlement to any discounted ticket rate claimed (such as NUS card, proof of essential carer status etc).
A legible printout of your ticket or the booking number or screenshot on your phone showing the reference number and bar code. The payment card used to purchase the ticket through this website may or may not be required for verification but NAZF requests that ticket holders bring such on each and every visit.
Please note: discount vouchers cannot be used for online tickets and cannot be redeemed at the Ticket Office once tickets have been purchased online.
'Family Additional Child', 'Essential Carer' and 'Child Under 2' tickets can only be accepted when accompanied by a full price ticket.
NAZF reserves the right to charge the normal admission rates to any person not able to validate their ticket in the above manner.
Any additional persons wishing to enter with a ticket holder will be required to pay the normal entry rates.
2d. Resale. No ticket may be resold without the prior written consent of NAZF. If any person attempts to enter NAZF with a ticket that has been resold without NAZF's written consent, NAZF may refuse entry and no compensation is payable to that person by NAZF.
2e. Access to NAZF. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Unfortunately, no dogs or pets are allowed except registered Assistance Dogs.
NAZF reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry into or remove from the site, any person. This includes but is not limited to a person who:
- Has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of NAZF has, or is likely to, adversely affect the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of NAZF has, or is likely to, adversely affect the health and wellbeing of the animals.
- Has behaved in a manner in which they have purposely caused damage to the property of NAZF.
- Has used threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace. Is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
NAZF reserve the right to call the police and press charges if deemed appropriate.
2f. Site closure. NAZF reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to close the site in its entirety. Should this be necessary, your tickets can be moved to a new date of your choosing with the next calendar year.
2g. Closure of specific attractions: NAZF reserves the right to close or remove any part of an exhibition deemed faulty, unsafe or for Covid-19. Where possible, NAZF will display this information on our website. Visitors are asked to check whether specific attractions or enclosures are open prior to booking. In these situations, NAZF is unable to issue refunds for ticket holders.
3. Purchase of Memberships. Membership to the Zoo entitles the bearer entry to zoo and is restricted to the named person on the membership and is non-transferable between family and friends and not able to be resold. The duration of membership is for one year from the date purchased or specified start date.
There is a 14-day cooling off period after purchase, where membership can be cancelled by contacting the office during this time. There is a £10 administration charge for cancelling your membership prior to use. In cases where the membership has been issued and used within the 14-day period, an administration charge of £10 per membership card and the cost of the visit will be deducted from the refund. After the 14-day cooling off period, no refunds are available.
NAZF reserves the right to make changes to our standard open days as necessary including the provision of Sunday opening and closures at Christmas.
Specifications on the website listed as benefits of membership are subject to change with relation to discounts on other services offered by NAZF
3a. Purchase of Corporate Membership. Corporate memberships are available for business use only. This is a premium product allowing the transfer of use between employees of the purchasing company. Please contact the office for further details.
All other terms and conditions are as per standard memberships and detailed above in point 3.
4. Purchase of Keeper Experiences and Animal Encounters. Specifications on the website of the Experiences and Animal Encounters offered by NAZF are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
NAZF reserves the right to make any changes in the specification necessary to comply with any applicable legal requirements and to change the specification published on the website provided that this does not materially affect the quality of the Experience.
NAZF warrants that it has the right to supply all products offered by it on the website and that the products will substantially comply with their description.
In all other respects, and to the maximum extent permissible, NAZF makes no other guarantees or promises about the Experiences or Animal Encounter, and any implied guarantees are excluded.
There is a 14-day cooling off period after purchase, where Keeper Experiences and Animal Encounters can be cancelled by contacting the office during this time providing the date has not been secured. For Experiences cancelled in this time there will be a £10 administration charge.
5. Purchase of Animal Adoptions. Specifications on the website of the Adoption packages offered by NAZF are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
NAZF reserves the right to make any changes in the specification necessary to comply with any applicable legal requirements and to change the specification published on the website provided that this does not materially affect the quality of the Adoption pack.
NAZF warrants that it has the right to supply all products offered by it on the website and that the products will substantially comply with their description.
In all other respects, and to the maximum extent permissible, NAZF makes no other warranties or promises about the products, and any implied warranties are excluded.
6a. Availability, prices and information of products. NAZF does not promise that a Keeper Experience or Animal Encounter is necessarily available on a specific date, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability. The price of the products shall be the price listed on the website on the date of your order (inclusive of VAT but exclusive of any booking fees and postage/delivery charges which, if applicable, are payable by you).
All prices displayed on the website are quoted in UK pounds sterling and must be paid in full, including fees and delivery charges, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the website.
6b. Purchasing. When you submit your order for payment, NAZF will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and if NAZF accepts your offer they shall supply you, subject to availability, with the quantity and specification of products set out in your order.
If NAZF accepts your offer they shall confirm the transaction online via the internet or by email and such confirmation shall be NAZF's acceptance of the contract between the parties.
6c. Delivery. All products requiring postal delivery will be delivered to the address that you indicate during the checkout process and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person.
Any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and time shall not be of the essence. NAZF shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products.
Postal delivery is offered by Royal Mail only with a choice of 1st or 2nd class and international postage available. NAZF aim to have all purchased items out for postal delivery within 5 working days of payment, but please allow more time for processing at busier times of the year. We do not provide tracking service as a standard service, and postage is subject to Royal Mail delays. Please note that International postage times are variable to which we have no control.
6d. Cancellation and returns. NAZF wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchases.
Day admission tickets: Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets bought at admissions, booked online or by telephone. Tickets are valid only for the date they are booked and cannot be transferred to another date. We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions. Refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the director.
COVID-19 – During this time, NAZF will be following the current refund policy.
Local or national lockdown: Should your area be placed into local lockdown; your tickets are not automatically refunded. Your tickets can be moved to a new date of your choosing within the calendar year, or you can request a refund in exceptional circumstances. Please contact the office via email@example.com quoting your reference number and the date and time slot that you would like to visit or call the office to make suitable arrangements.
Self-Isolation or positive test in your party: Should a member of your party be asked to self-isolate or test positive. You may contact the office during 9-5 to ask that your tickets be moved to a new date within the next calendar year. If you wish to visit with the partial group, you may ask for the corresponding tickets to be provided gift tickets to use within the year, unfortunately we cannot offer partial refunds.
NAZF closure due to Lockdown: Should the zoo be placed under lockdown rules and forced to close, any tickets or animal experiences due to be held during this time will automatically be postponed. All day tickets will be valid for one calendar year from re-opening. Please contact the office to make new arrangements for when the zoo is able to open or to request a refund in exceptional circumstances.
NAZF have made public on their website all of the facilities that are open due to Covid-19. It is the duty of the purchaser to read our Covid-19 information prior to booking tickets. Refunds are not permitted on tickets where attractions may be closed for Covid-19 restrictions as detailed on NAZF. Click here to view our Covid FAQ's
Keeper Experiences and Animal Encounters: We are able to refund any Keeper Experiences and Animal Encounters sold online or by phone up to 14 days after purchase, as long as the experience has not taken place. After this time unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds except in exceptional circumstances to be determined by our management staff. NAZF will consider requests for postponing or re-booking an arranged date for a Keeper Experience or Encounter in exceptional circumstances. The decision to approve or decline such a request will be made at the discretion of NAZF.
Animal Adoptions: Once purchased the Animal Adoption packs are non-refundable. Damaged or incomplete Animal Adoption packs will be exchanged for a new equivalent product, subject to availability, if we are notified within 7 working days of receipt of the damaged goods, and during inspection of the product, NAZF are satisfied that damage is not a result of negligence, abuse or an otherwise non-accidental act by the recipient.
For damaged or incomplete Animal Adoption packs, we may ask you to return this to NAZF at the business address, with a copy of the original transaction confirmation or receipt received at the time of purchase. NAZF will refund the cost of return and subsequent re-postage only if the product is damaged or incomplete upon inspection and deemed to be accidental.
Goods that are deemed to exhibit deliberate damage or that have been used for a use other than that for which it was intended when inspected by NAZF, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Should any errors or omissions occur with an adoption, NAZF will rectify the error as soon as reasonably practicable.
7. Personal data. NAZF will process your personal data in accordance with all relevant UK data protection legislation under GDPR.
NAZF does not share personal information with third parties, unless required to do so by UK law. Any personal data that is provided to NAZF in the course of any transaction with you shall be processed in accordance with NAZF's general terms and conditions of use of the website as described here.
8. Limitation of liability. NAZF's liability to you is limited to refunding the price of the products as per the terms set out in Points 2 and 6 and their subsections. NAZF is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit, or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale.
For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions of sale shall serve to exclude or limit NAZF's liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by NAZF's negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
9. Changes to the terms and conditions of sale. Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
10. Law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. Comments and complaints. If you have any comments or complaints to make about purchases made through the website, please send them to Website Sales, c/o Digital Coordinator, Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Clevedon Road, Wraxall, Bristol, BS48 1PG or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISITOR TERMS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
1. All children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult aged 18 or over.
2. Zero Tolerance. Our staff come to work to ensure all visitors have a safe and enjoyable day here at Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm. It is therefore important for all animals, visitors and staff to be treated with respect. We will not tolerate any violent, abusive or discriminatory behaviour whether this is verbal or physical.
In the event of any such behaviour the management reserve the right to ask visitors to leave the site without a refund.
3. Animal Food. Visitors are not allowed to feed the animals anything other than the purchased 'animal food' or 'bird food' sold in the NAZF Gift Shop, except under the direction of a NAZF animal keeper during an 'Animal Encounter' or 'Animal Experience'. In the event of any such behaviour the management reserve the right to ask visitors to leave the site.
4. Animal Interactions. Visitors are not allowed to cause any physical harm or distress to the animals. In the event of any such behaviour the management reserve the right to ask visitors to leave the site.
5. Smoking Policy. Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm is a non-smoking or vaping site. Smoking of cigarettes and e-cigarettes is not permitted in any building, play area or animal area at NAZF. However, there are a number of smoking points available to visitors. Staff encountering guests smoking outside of designated areas will direct them to the nearest smoking point. Smoking points are highlighted in the map which is available on site.
6. Personal Property. Any personal property, including vehicles, brought onto the site is done so at personal risk. NAZF recommends that visitors do not leave any property unattended. NAZF does not take responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property whilst on site. We hold lost property found on-site for up to 1 month whereby it is disposed of.
7. Footwear. NAZF recommend visitors always wear appropriate footwear when visiting the site. NAZF does not take any responsibility for personal injury resulting from wearing inappropriate footwear.
NAZF is a farm site and as such there are many different path substrates, footwear should be appropriate for the prevailing weather conditions, but in general, we suggest enclosed shoes with flat soles with a suitable grip.
8. Closures. NAZF reserve the right to close attractions without prior warning. If there is a specific animal or attraction visitors would like to visit, they are advised to check in advance by calling 01275 852606. Visitors will not be issued a refund if an animal or attraction is not available on the day of their visit.