Updated Covid Regulations 30th Nov 2021
- Face coverings must be worn in the Gift Shop (except those under 11 or medically exempt)
- Wearing of facemasks is strongly encouraged in other indoor areas such as our cafe and indoor play is strongly encouraged, including our cafe toilet blocks, ordering takeaway food, indoor play and animal houses
- For anyone showing symptoms of the new Omicron Variant, you are required to self-isolate for 10 days regardless of vaccination status
- We ask that guests still maintain social distancing from other guests and staff wherever possible during your visit
Do I need to purchase tickets before my visit?
Yes, we are asking all visitors to book their tickets before they visit. If you are unable to do so online, please call the office between 9am-5pm and our staff can assist you.
What areas are open?
We have now opened most of our areas at the zoo including:
- Our Indoor Play area (ArkiVentures, Rainbow Slide Area & Soft Play).
- Our Elephant, Reptile, Rhino and Animal Village houses
- Great British Wildlife Maze and Mini Maze (weather dependent)
- Farm Shop (7 days a week, 9am - 4.30pm)
Unfortunately our Giraffe house and BeeHive Maze are currently closed for essential maintainence. You can still see our Giraffe from the outside of the house when it's warmer weather.
Food at the Zoo
The Food Barn, our main cafe facility, and our seasonal food kiosks are open for food and drinks. Our indoor picnic areas are open and we do have undercover outdoor areas. Please try to pay by contactless card if you can, however cash payments are accepted.
We are not currently selling any new animal experiences (except Giant Tortoise Encounters) due to a backlog of postponed experiences. Please keep an eye on updates for when this might change.
For existing puchases, we have extended all experiences to ensure that you will not miss out. If you have not already contacted us to book in, please do so on 01275 852606
What about Animal Talks?
Our animal talks have resumed
- 11.00am Meerkat talk
- 12.30pm Birds of Prey flying display
- 1.30pm Elephants Keeper Talk
- 2pm Reindeer Talk & Feeding*
- 2.30pm Small Animal Handling
- 3.00pm Lion Keeper talk
*Between 1st - 19th Dec only. Normally our Rare Breed Farm Talk
How will Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm make my day safe?
The safety of staff, visitors and animals is our top priority and we continue to provide Covid-19 secure measures across the zoo.
- Tickets remain restricted to booking daily time slots to ensure social distancing. Please do not arrive before your time slot but you can arrive after your time slot within reason.
- NHS track and trace QR codes are visible on arrival for guests to check in with at their own discretion.
- Protective screens have been installed at the ticket office, gift shop and catering outlets.
- Our hygiene team also have an increased cleaning schedule throughout the day, across our zoo.
- We have plenty of hand sanitiser stations and hand washing facilities, including outdoor sinks in animal contact areas around our 100-acre zoo. Please utilise these facilities during your visit.
If you are not feeling well with either one or more of the symptoms of Covid-19 – a fever, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache or difficulty breathing – please do not visit Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm, stay at home, and follow government and NHS 111 advice. We’ll be here once you’re symptom-free and better.
What if we have tickets and get Covid-19 symptoms?
If you have booked a visit with us and one of your party are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms please do call us on 01275 852606 and we can reschedule your visit
Has my membership been extended with lockdowns?
Any memberships that were affected by previous lockdowns have been automatically extended by up to 4 months depending on expiry dates.
I have won or received gift tickets affected by lockdowns, what happens to these?
Your gift tickets will be extended by the number of days the zoo was closed for during the validity of the tickets. You do not need to book a day or time slot with gift tickets. However, any members of your party that are not covered by the gift tickets will need to book online.
How can I help Noah’s Ark at this time?
The easiest way to support the zoo and the care of our animals is to book a visit to the zoo or purchase one of our several gift and membership options.
Work Experience and Volunteering
Our work experience and volunteering programmes have been suspended until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website for an update on when this might change.