Casual Catering Staff & Coffee Baristas
We are currently looking for casual Catering Staff to join our fun and passionate team here at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm.
We are looking for catering staff that can provide a warm welcome and friendly efficient service to all our visitors.
Previous experience is preferred and a drive to progress in the job-role is essential.
As a Catering Assistant, some of your responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Taking visitor orders and payments, operating the tills;
- Barista trained, as will be making a multitude of hot drinks in the Food Barn and Catering Kiosks;
- Serving hot and cold food & drinks to visitors;
- Taking and making up ice-cream orders;
- Assisting in kitchen and front of house in food preparation;
- Tidy and clean tables and visitor areas in all catering outlets and kiosks;
- Support the Supervisor and Duty Manager to respond to customer demand and flows across the site;
- Follow our stock control policy; and
- Food Hygiene and Allergen Compliance.
- Till trained and cash handling - Essential;
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate;
- Customer service experience - Essential;
- Barista trained - Preferred;
- Good team player with a flexible can-do attitude;
- Driving licence or own transport - Preferred;
- Willingness to work within the Christian ethos of the zoo.
If you have a passion for offering great customer service and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Then we would like to hear from you.
As this is a weekend position you must be able to work weekends - Saturday or Sunday (or both) on a rota basis. There will be the chance to work additional days during our busier periods (school holidays).
To apply: Please email us your CV and cover letter, explaining your relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of 'Casual Catering Staff'