We are currently looking for 2 permanent Catering Supervisors to join our fun and passionate team here at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm.
We are looking for candidates that will thrive in a busy, customer-facing team who will be happy to provide a warm welcome and outstanding customer service to all our visitors.
You must be Barista trained as you will be making a multitude of hot drinks in the Food Barn.
As a permanent member of the catering team a more supervisory role will be required and the opportunity to progress within the business will be possible.
Some of your responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Taking visitors orders and payments, operating the tills.
- Barista trained, as will be making a multitude of hot drinks in the food barn and catering kiosks.
- Serving hot and cold food & drinks to visitors.
- Taking and making up ice-cream orders.
- Assisting in kitchen and front of house in food preparation.
- Tidy and clean tables and visitor areas at all catering outlets and kiosks.
- Support the Catering Manager to respond to visitor demand and flows across the site.
- Over seeing other staff and work alongside other Catering Supervisors.
- Follow Stock Control Policy and
- Food Hygiene & Allergen compliance.
- Customer service experience - Essential.
- Till trained & cash handling - Essential.
- Barista trained - Essential.
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate.
- Good team player with a flexible, can-do attitude + Supervisory experience.
- Driving licence or own transport - Preferred.
- Willingness to work within the Christian ethos of the zoo.
You will be required to work 4 days per week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, plus one additional day.
Salary: £9.01 per hour to start. (Hourly rate to be reviewed once 3 month probation ends).
To apply: Please email your CV and a cover letter, explaining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of 'Catering Supervisor'.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2021