It's high time we celebrated World Giraffe Day and the longest day of the year! We're sticking our necks out and letting our Giraffe, African Elephant and Giant Tortoise stay out a bit later for this one. Spend the evening with us on Thursday 21st June and enjoy a VIP package including the following:
- An exclusive evening African Elephant talk with pre-dinner drinks
- Giraffe talk
- Opportunity to meet and feed our Giraffe’s
- Meet and feed our Aldabran Giant Tortoise
- A 2 course meal served in our café
It's going to be a big one! The event will run from 17.30 – 21.00 on Thursday 21st June. Bring some cash as there will be opportunities to donate and take part in a GiRaffle to support the Giraffe Conservation Foundation throughout the evening.
Ticket price -
Adults - £50
Child (aged 6-16) - £40
Essential Carers - £30
Adult Member - £30 (please phone the office to book on 01275 852606)
Child Member - £20 (please phone the office to book on 01275 852606)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and enquiries.
Lamb Kofta with Cous Cous, Salad and spicy salsa
Stuffed Chicken with potato and salad
Falafel with Cous Cous and salad (v)
A selection of farm house ice cream
Terms & Conditions:
- We can’t guarantee the animals will participate with the activities.
- Please contact us for any dietary requirements for the event.
- Children age 6+ are welcome to join the event. We cannot accommodate experiences and catering for under 6’s.
- If you require any extra assistance on the evening please contact us.
- Drinks sold separately.
- Tickets for essential carers must also be purchased at £30.00.
Adults - £50.00
Children (aged 2-16) - £40.00
Essential Carer - (ID required) - £30.00