Carnivore & Curry Night
Our thrill seekers evening returns! On Friday 27th July for International Tiger we’re celebrating the large and ferocious with an adrenaline packed evening of experiences for adults only.
As part of Asia Week, you can take a walk on the wild side with our big cat team guiding you round the enclosures. The Carnivore & Curry Package will include:
- Group feed with the bears
- Experience tiger target training and have a photo taken in the standoff area.
- Lion talk
- 2 course curry meal
The event will run from 17.00 – 21.00 on Fri 27 July. Bring some cash as there will be opportunities to donate and take part in a raffle to support the Tiger Awareness UK in celebration of International Tiger Day. Also take part in our self-lead Tiger Trail after your talk to understand the history of the Tiger.
- Chicken or Vegetarian Curry
- Mango Sorbet
Tickets go on sale Monday 28th May 2018. If you have any questions about the event please contact our Marketing Coordinator Sophie Brown on Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 01275 852606 and select option 4.
Adult Single Entry - £46
Terms and conditions:
- Lions, Tigers and Bears are all wild animals and we can’t guarantee participation with the activities. Nor would we encourage animals to do something they don’t want to do.
- Essential carers must also purchase a ticket for the event.
- Alcohol must be consumed responsibly. Soft drinks and non-alcoholic beer will be available as an alternative. We have a no tolerance policy for irresponsible drinking.
- Please contact us for any dietary requirements for the event.
- This is an 18+ event due to the nature of the animal experiences. Under 18’s will be refused entry to the event and ID will be checked. Refunds will not be issued for tickets purchased for under 18’s.
- If you require any extra assistance on the evening please contact us.
- Drinks sold separately.