Around the world in 37 Days
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm is home to a diverse range of species that are native to the far corners of the Earth. To celebrate this we’re taking a trip around the continents during the summer holidays.
From deep down under to farthest Russia, you'll experience it all this Summer in North Somerset.
Grab a trail map and you can be entered into a chance to win a Zoo Keeper Experience!
Saturday 21st - Saturday 28th July 2018 : Asia Week
- Watch the keepers feed the Siamang Gibbons - 12.30pm
- Big Cat Keeper Talk - 1.30pm
- Asian Animal trail - take the trail for your chance to win a keeper experience
- Tiger trail to support Tiger Awareness UK
Why not try a tasty Asian delicacy in the cafe all week.
One day only:
Friday 27th July - Carnivore & Curry evening event
Saturday 28th July - International Tiger Day fundraising event
Asia week will be supporting Tiger Awareness UK.
Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August : Australia Week
- Take part in spraying down our Emus with some cooling water - 12.30pm (free with optional donations to World Land Trust)
- Watch the Keepers feed our Wallaby troupe - 12.30pm
- Australian Animal trail - join in for your chance to win a keeper experience
Why not try a tasty Australian delicacy in the cafe all week.
Australia week will be supporting World Land Trust.
Saturday 4th – Saturday 18th August : Africa Fortnight
- African Animal Keeper talk - 11.30pm (including the Giraffes, Rhinos, Ostriches and Zebra)
- Hand feed our Giraffe some lettuce - 11.30am (bookable at the Giraffe House, suggested donation to World Land Trust)
- Mini Africa Encounters - 12.30 & 3.30pm (handle snakes, cockroaches & snails, free with optional donation to World Land Trust)
- African Animal trail- join in for your chance to win a keeper experience.
One Day Only:
Saturday 4th August - Join our biggest day this summer and get involved in an African Carnival to celebrate World Lion Day Parades 12.30pm / 1.30pm / 2.30pm Drumming Demo 3.30pm
Saturday 4th & 18th August - Lion enrichment - 1.30pm
Tuesday 7th & 14th August - Make your own Meerkat enrichment - 2.00pm
Wednesday 8th & 15th August - Watch the Keepers feed the Big Cats in their dens - 3.30pm
Thursday 9th & 16th August - Watch the Black & White Ruffed Lemurs enjoy some enrichment - 12.30pm
Friday 10th & Monday 13th August - Watch the Porcupines enjoy some enrichment - 4.00pm
Saturday 11th August - World Elephant Day fundraising event
Africa fornight will be supporting World Land Trust.
Monday 20th – Satuday 25th August : Europe Week
- Bird of Prey meet & greet -12.30pm (optional donation to ARC)
- Goat Encounters - 2.15pm (bookable by the Goat Field on the day - suggested donation to ARC)
- European animal trail - join in for your chance to win a keeper experience
Why not try a tasty European delicacy in the cafe all week.
Europe Week will be supporting Amphibian and Reptile Conservation Trust.
Monday 27th August – Saturday 1st September : America Week
- Reptile House Tour - 12.30pm
- Tapir Encounters (bookable on the day at Viva South America House) - 3pm
- Watch the keepers feed the Bears - 3.30pm
- Watch the keepers feed the Skunks - 4.30pm
- American Animal trail - take part for your chance to win a Keeper Experience
Why not try a tasty American delicacy in the cafe all week.
America week will be supporting World Land Trust.